Dinner time in our home is very special. Mom makes us special meals from scratch. She prepares the vegetables and gets fresh meats from the store. (We go with her, but stay and look after the car. Grandma, I like going for rides, but that is another story for later). She likes to marinate the meat in different sauces and then bakes it or puts it in the slow cooker. It smells so good, our mouth water in anticipation. If mom was stolen we would have to eat junk.
There is a dog at the dog park we go to sometimes. Her name is Kasey. Kasey eats dog poop. It is nasty. She is a chocolate Labrador. Her owner is always chasing after her and yelling for her to stop. We don’t play with her because she stinks. She will even fight dogs for their own poop. One time Kasey came and told us that she will share the poop with us if we find her some. We not greedy. We refused and said she can have whatever she finds.
When we having dinner, mom can put her hands in our bowls and when we have snacks, she can take them from us, and share what we have. I saw mum pretend to take a bite of something I was eating, but I don’t mind. It is okay. Mum also needs a little snack. I am only greedy of one thing. I want my mum to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment